VESTT is a manufacturing and construction company, combining a group of enterprises, carrying out turnkey construction: from designing, development, manufacturing to industrial and civil engineering.
VESTT works in the following areas: concrete manufacturing and delivery, concrete products manufacturing and silica brick-making, sales of loose materials and cement, manufacturing of trailers, and metal structures of various complexity.
VESTT possesses such manufacturing facilities and resources:
- own big concrete plants (with a capacity of 135 m3/h);
- metal structure fabrication plant of various complexity and silica brick-making plant;
- own car and construction machinery park (pillar cranes, auto cranes, truck-mounted concrete pumps, tractor units, rollers, bulldozers, excavating machines) approximately 200 units of machinery;
- moreover, carpentry and maintenance shops, fabrication shop for reinforced concrete structures and storage premises;
- it has rail accesses from Zastava-1 Station, being serviced by own locomotives with the processing capability of 70 wagons per day, providing an uninterrupted supply of bulk materials immediately from quarries;