Combine Harvester Trailer and Grain trailers
VESTT Enterprise is specialized in the manufacture of trailers (semitrailers) for agriculture. They are in demand during the transportation of combine harvesters of any type. Modern model range includes the types as follows:
- Combine trailers are two-way semitrailers, required for the transportation of trucks and combine harvesters on the paved roads. As tractor units, the most widespread models from KamAZ, MAZ, and KrAZ families may be used.
- Grain trailer is a three-way model with the focused specialization for the transportation of grain, sunflower seed, feedstuff, and other raw materials with a similar consistency. It may be used together with tractor units from MAZ and KamAZ families.
Combine harvester trailer can transport load up to 19 thous. kg under the gross weight of the structure of 27 thous. kg. In case of installation of combine harvester the total height will be 4450 mm. The maximum limit speed is 50 km/h on the hard covered roads. Energy power consumption from the tractor truck is 24V. When required, during production the model width can be increased to 3800 mm for compatibility with wide tires.
Grain trailer can transport load up to 21 t under the gross weight of the structure of 31 t. The hopper volumetric capacity is 60 m3. The maximum limit speed is 60 km/h on hard-surface roads. Energy power consumption from the tractor truck is 24V. Technical parameters and dimensions may vary. The colour shall be determined while ordering.
Relying on VESTT, when purchasing semitrailers, customers will receive:
- Choice of a complete set
- Structure of semitrailer with the minimum load on the tractor truck
- Fast transportation of loads on the hard covered roads
- High quality and reliability
- Compliance with the requirement of the State Standards (DSTU)